Flawless Eyelash Extensions and Eyebrows; Lashes are hairs on the edges of eyelids. They play an important role in protecting the eyes. Their life span is about three months. The upper eyelash is numerically higher and longer than the lower eyelash.
There are eyebrows on the eye. There are hair follicles as well as sebaceous glands in the skin of the scalp, which is composed of hair. The anatomical features of the eyebrows vary depending on the person.
What is the function of your breasts?
Lashes prevent dust and foreign particles like dust on the edge of the eyelid. They will not let you fall into the eye. At the same time, it helps to keep the sun and soften the sun’s rays when the eyes are tilted or closed. Like eyebrows, eyelashes also appear in the face. Their density and length give them special look brightness and depth.
What is the function?
Eyebrows are an important element of the face. They help protect your eyes from perspiration or possible adverse effects. Facial muscles stimulate eyebrows to express feelings of astonishment, anger, and astonishment. The eyebrows reflect our feelings. For this reason excessive eyebrows are not recommended.
How should we care for eyelashes and eyebrows?
Beautiful eyelashes are primarily healthy eyelashes. Because when cleaning makeup, it is essential not to fall off the eyelashes. It is recommended to use a mild make-up remover as the skin around the eyes is very sensitive. Vegetable oils (almond, olive, castor, coconut) can easily be used as an effective means of removing makeup.
The basic care for eyebrows is epilation with tweezers. The hair should be pulled in the direction of growth to prevent hair turning or other minor trauma. You can use makeup or special pens to make thicker eyebrows or give them a different shape.
What should be done before eyebrows and eyelashes are shed?
Eyebrows and eyelashes are called “alopecia”. This is a relatively common disease. However, stress, eczema, and some drugs can also occur due to and can be treated.
• Tips for feeding eyebrows:
– Especially in eggs, carrots, broccoli, onions, peaches, sulfur, and vitamins A, B3, D are useful in increasing the dose of folic acid.
– Rosemary oil or Indian oil is a natural solution which is very useful for daily use, alone or in combination. Just apply a cottonseed oil one or two and wet the eyebrows with morning and evening massage movements. This will encourage hair growth.
– Before you go to bed, soak your eyelashes with a cotton soaked in olive oil.
– Moisten with a small amount of petroleum jelly, wiping away all the makeup in the eyes and lashes and making a light massage. This will stimulate the hair follicle and cuffs will give strength.
– Castor oil: wet a cottonseed with a few drops of Indian oil before going to bed and carefully cuff it.
– Chamomile: Put 20 grams of chamomile in half a glass of water. Boil for 15 minutes. Allow some water to cool down. Take a cotton swab and moisten the lashes in warm water. The procedure should be followed every night after the makeup is removed.
Is it possible to use implants for eyelashes and eyebrows?
There are situations where reconstructive surgery is necessary: accidents, operations, burns after radiotherapy lessons. Lash or eyebrow transplant may be a solution in such cases.
Transplantation can also be a solution to the aesthetic needs of the patient: it is desirable that the eyelashes are thicker and longer, with clearer eyebrows. In such cases, the material for transplantation is derived from the follicles in the human head. Permanent hair is implanted in the eyelid or in the back, one after the other. The operation can be performed under local anesthesia.
Additional information: You can make a blend of coconut, Indian oil and avocado for thicker eyebrows and longer lashes. Apply this liquid to eyelashes and eyebrows that have previously been cleaned of make-up by cleaning the mascara brush. Then apply your eyelashes with your fingertips with gentle movements.